sobota, 26 lutego 2011

A little bit of culture

Some time ago I wrote an email to the Creative Director from the ads agency in the USA.
I asked him about career opportunities for foreign people.

After just a few seconds(!) he answered me:

Hi,

Ad agencies in the US have always been open to hiring foreign creatives. However, I will tell you that it is easier for foreign art directors and designers to crack the market than copywriters. Obviously, to be a copywriter in the states you must has a good command of the English (or Spanish) language.

If you are fluent in speaking and writing in English or Spanish, you just need good work to get a good job.

As far as working at an American agency, I suspect it's just like anywhere else. When it's good, it's very good; when it's bad it's very bad.

Let me know if that helps! Great to hear from you!

Don't lie to yourself, If I wrote an email to one of the polish Creative Directors, I have no doubt, they won't write me back.

Sadly but truly.
Anyway, have a nice Saturday.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz